Wednesday, March 9, 2016

It comes in rounds and goes in waves...

In between all the court drama last week was a lot of fun. My siblings and I are all spread out with hectic schedules so on the rare occasion that even most of us get together it's usually fun and always an adventure. Not pictured: my step sisters, cousin, aunts, grandparents, and everyone else who was in and out that week.


Don't let this picture fool you. The only reason I'm holding both kids is because I was gone most of the day for two days straight and they wanted some momma snuggles. Most the time they're both team Papa (I don't blame them, I am too).

Hazel seriously hates swimming, and luke warm hot tubs, and possibly just water in general. 

This was the point in the day where both kids had peed through their outfits and backup outfits. My mom was super excited R&H wanted her to hold them. R&H were super excited for treats and the ride.

If I had limitless funds I would fly this kid out to watch my kids weekly. He loves them, they love him... and Emily and Ro love The Wiggles.

My little nephew is staying at my mom's house to finish his education testing while the rest of his family moved to Ft Sill. He is the sweetest kid and Hazel adores him. One night after swimming at the hotel he came up to our room with me, pulled out a bag of popcorn, threw it in the microwave, and grabbed a bottle of water then just sat and watched it pop. 

Because I'm awkward... and we were testifying... and my brother loves me.

These two absolutely love each other. Moments like this warm my heart.