Thursday, February 4, 2016

Roland Turns Two

This morning I woke up to a two year old climbing into bed with me at 5:30 ... soaking wet because he had peed out of his diaper. After stripping his bed and ours, changing my pjs and his, both kids were awake.

However, I was more than okay with it because of how excited I was for Roland to see his present. His excited giggles and "Oh Mommy." confirmed that our choice was a good one. He rode on his bike all day and listened to The Wiggles soundtrack all morning.

I have a 2 year old... Goodness. He is wonderful and kind and smart and shy and brave and curious.

He gets hangry if he doesn't eat every two hours and needs a solid nap and a good nights sleep.

He loves reading and outside, shoes but not socks, his sister, and chin rubbing.

He runs around seemingly non-stop. He is obsessed with cars, puppies, The Wiggles, and music.

But more than any of that he is our son and I am so grateful I get to be his mom and watch him learn and grow.