Sunday, May 17, 2015

To My Husband

Gabe,
       I know Mother's Day is supposed to be all about women and the roles they play in our lives but I want to take a moment and say thank you.

Thank you for working so hard to let me live my dreams (now and in the future) all while being a mother. Thank you for respecting and loving me , our son sees your example and is already following in your footsteps. Thank you for taking over when I am too sick, too tired, or it has simply been a long day. Thank you for juggling schedules to accommodate my running schedules and last minute family trips I plan.

Thank you for being my partner in parenting our children:

The ones who didn't make it.


And the ones we have now.



I don't want to imagine motherhood with anyone else by my side. I am so grateful for this adventure with you.