Fall Happenings

This year we had some friends show us the neatest little pumpkin patch in our area. And because I have been sick/busy/lazy I am just now writing about it.

The morning of our pumpkin patch adventure we were up around 5 to start preparations for our stake's General Conference 5k. Despite a few bumps it turned out to be a lot of fun and Gabe placed 3rd.

Yes, it was a smaller race, but I was proud of Gabe's time of 24 minutes considering he hadn't trained at all.

Then it was showers and off to the pumpkin patch, I was kind of expecting it to be chill outside but it is Texas and I should have known better. It was at least 85 degrees but we enjoyed it nonetheless.





 Some of our good friends here in Texas

 Roland wanted so badly to get down...

until the baby goat bleated at him.


The flower patch where you are able to go and cut your own flowers.

Happy Fall Y'all!


Popular Posts