Friday, September 12, 2014

Cha cha changes

Since we got back from our trip at least one person has been sick in our house. It reminds me of being pregnant with all the tv watching,  couch sleeping,  and going to bed early that has been going around...





If Gabe and Ro were the pregnant ones. But I'm grateful for my boys and their usual great health statuses. In other news Gabe's company was acquired by a much larger, much more international company this week. 

 While we're not sure of the exact changes Gabe is excited to see what is in store for him. My adventurous nature hopes it means we'll get to use our passports before they expire. But more than that it reminds me of the importance of choices that we do have power over. There are so many things in our life that are out of our hands, but those decisions we have should be deliberate and have purpose.