Thoughts from Yesterday...

I am currently sitting at home sick, sneezing every 30 seconds or so, with a huge pile of tissues (some used, some waiting to be used) next to me. Gabe let me sleep in this morning and when I got up to get ready he informed me that he had already text my boss telling him I was sick. Bless that man. He is usually all about me taking some Dayquil and then going about my day. But, he knows when I need a break and I am so grateful that he is willing to let me take it.

Now here is the ridiculous part: even though I am at home, supposed to be resting, I feel the need to be doing something. I am sick. I need to lay here and be sick. I shouldn't be doing dishes, cleaning up the living room, or getting ahead on next week's readings. I should allow myself to be sick.

But instead here I am, slowly getting ready to head to three classes...

Popular Posts