Lines from all our favorite songs

We all have heartache. . .

And there is this quote from Albert Camus:

“Blessed are the hearts that can bend; they shall never be broken.”

And I really thought I had one of those hearts. Until it was broken, which hurt like hell. At first I thought I was fine. After enough people are gone from your life one more isn't that big of a deal, right? 

But it was. 

So I ditched plans to hang out with people, and sat and watched stupid mindless television because I didn't have to think... or feel ... real things... about my own life. And then there was a whole lot of school work and work in general to keep me busy, and in denial.

But the beautiful thing about a broken heart is that it can be mended. And now that I have come to terms with things I think that is finally happening.

Popular Posts