Friday, November 30, 2012

That takes me further every day...

Sometimes it is really difficult to be grateful in life. Despite all that I have I get wrapped up in temporary circumstances and get a little selfish. But then I receive a dose of humility and remember all that I have.

I am grateful for my husband who stayed up late one night to decorate for Christmas when I was sick, but left the tree undecorated because he knows that is my favorite part. He is pretty fantastic.

I am grateful for a religion that allows me to practice my beliefs in my own way, while still giving me direction and guidance.

I am grateful for an education, and all that it entails.

I am grateful for a warm house to come home to every night.

I am grateful for a washer and dryer in my home, laundry mats aren't really all that fun.

I am grateful for a car that runs and gets us where we need to go.

I am grateful for decorative couch pillows, because they mean that even if something seems pointless to Gabe, it matters to him because it matters to me.

I am grateful for the love and support we are given through our trial and errors of figuring out this whole growing up thing.

I know there are a million more things I could write on here... but these are the things that come to mind.