Thursday, September 20, 2012

Because Hogwarts didn't accept me...

There are SO many things I want to do with my life... I suppose we do have forever... I will have plenty to keep me busy.

But right now, in this moment I am trying my best to make decisions for the next few years or so... and that is NOT something I enjoy.... eliminating the possibilities... one by one. That ladies and gentlemen is why I am still getting my undergrad. I pursued too many possibilities and ended up limiting myself anyways.

And the thing is, I don't want to do everything, I just want to do a few things and be really good at them. But those few things are time and monetarily very consuming. Then there is the whole idea of making sure I am supporting the husband in his dreams, helping him do what it is he wants to...

Decisions decisions. I am so grateful I get to make them and that I have a man standing next to me supporting me in them.