Thursday, July 5, 2012

All the familiar places...

When it rains I have a few ideals:
-curl up with a good book
-going for a run
-a fantastic playlist

and since I am stuck at work for at least five more hours I decided the playlist was the way to go, and hopefully the other two will happen when I get home

1.She's My Kind of Rain -Tim McGraw
2. For the Widows in Paradise, for the Fatherless in Ypsilanti -Sufjan Stevens
3. A River Flows in You -Yiruma
4. Run -Snow Patrol
5. Sweet Disposition -Temper Trap
6. Blue in Green -Miles Davis
7. Statues -Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Pt. 2 (sorry I don't the actual composer)
8. Best of You (acoustic) -Foo Fighters
9. The Quiet Things that No One Ever Knows -Brand New
10. Hey Ya -Matt Weddle
11. Make You Feel My Love -Pick your favorite artist... I listened to a few versions, which led me to this little piece
12. Fast Car (Tracy Chapman cover) -here
13. I'll Be Seeing You -Billie Holiday


 I like it...