Oh it is wonderful...

The things that hurt me the most in this life are rarely events that happen to me; A friend going through a rough divorce, a person I am close to further delving into an addiction, harsh words to a loved one from what is supposed to be a loving parent... those are the things that really hurt.

But then there are those seemingly simple acts of kindness; my brother and sister-in-law bringing us dinner last night and then proceeding to help us unpack, a call of support from one of the most kind people I know and a fantastic person helping out a friend I cannot.... those things make me realize that even more than I love those people my Father in Heaven does, that He is ever watchful over each one of them and that He has a lot more power over things than I ever could.

Thank heaven for small favors...

Popular Posts