Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Take me with you...

I know I haven't wrote... written..? on here in forever. Part of the reason is because I didn't know what to say... the chaos that was our life was a bit much to sort out in my own head, let alone write on here. Another reason was because I had no idea what direction the rest of our summer would be taking and the ambiguity was a bit nerve wracking. The final reason was I have only had minimal internet access the past week.

We are currently in Kansas, after a few breakdowns, new tires and such, unpacking and repacking the car with most of our belongings in it and changing plans at least half a dozen times I think we are headed to Utah this weekend. I say I think because that is currently the plan. However, I have learned from the past few weeks to not get too comfortable with my own plans without realizing the Lord has plans of His own.

I thought Texas was our home for the summer, I guess it was just a stop on the way. I am still not completely certain how I feel about it all. I can't say this has been easy in the least. I miss being close to the ocean, the humidity and the friends we have there. I hate not seeing something through to the end, and there were so many plans we had made that we then had to cancel.

We're still not certain on the specifics of work vs school or living arrangements, but whether or not we are ready, here it comes...