Everybody learns from disaster...

Have you ever had one of those days... where you are have the worst sunburn since you can't remember and you throw your phone in the washer and then proceed to mess up the entire night while trying to do something nice for your husband?

Yeah me either.

I am not sure what has gotten into me lately. I am usually organized to the point of annoyance. But since we started packing our house in Utah I have become kind of scattered. I have lost keys, and my place on the map at least a dozen times. And the phone thing... that just keeps getting to me.

The other day, after a huge mess with one of my classes, Gabe said to me "Life is always going to be hard for us, huh?"

I've been thinking about that, a lot. And you know what? I think it will... for the most part. But with each difficulty comes learning and strength and a renewed understanding of my relying on the Savior for many things. With that in mind, I am not sure the difficulties, ruined phones and hectic schedules are something to be upset with or even annoyed by. Because to be honest, things have been and could be much worse, and when it comes down to it I cannot see any one of those issues not making me a better person...

If I just stop complaining and let it happen.





Popular Posts