Monday, September 26, 2011

words they flow...

one of my all time favorite movie quotes is as follows:
 "Oh, just out dealing with things way beyond my maturity level"

Why? Because sometimes it describes my life far too perfectly. Like this weekend... I could say that is what I was doing the majority of the weekend with no exaggeration.

And because I am not always the most mature or wise individual I can get overwhelmed. But then I come across quotes like this:
Wherever you are, whatever the circumstances may be, you are not forgotten. No matter how dark your days may seem, no matter how insignificant you may feel, no matter how overshadowed you think you may be, your Heavenly Father has not forgotten you. In fact, He loves you, with an infinite love. - Dieter F Uchtdorf
Then I re-evaluate things a little bit. I remember that I am loved. I remember that I actually don't have it that bad. I remember that I will be more than okay.