Friday, September 30, 2011

sometimes it's nice to get out some of the jumble...

I've been blogging a lot as of late. Maybe it's because I have way too much going on in this head of mine and need a place to dump it all, or maybe it's a distraction from my addiction to television that I am trying to break (Seriously, I used to be fine without having any channels. Then, I got to the point where I had a show on every night. No thank you.)

Whatever it is here I am and I am not sure where exactly this post is going... feel free to stop reading at any time.

I start on research this next semester. Gabe starts into his major. I know I keep saying it feels like we are adults, but then something else happens, another major step and I think "Oh, now I feel like an adult." Then there are those nights where we make a drink run at 11:30 and then make out in the parking lot and I think "Meh... I'll give it a few more years.."

Today I text a friend, expecting to get back a one line response and then go on. But somehow I think she knew I needed more than that... She confided in me. She allowed me to stop focusing on myself and remember that I am not the only one with dreams and aspirations.Sometimes that is all it takes for me to realize what I have been given and what I need to become.

And on my last final and random note, is anyone else as stoked for General Conference as I am?