sometimes I really do feel for Gabe.

Like when we have 10 minutes before church starts and he says "We're going to be late" as I start to curl my hair only to throw it up in a ponytail because I decided I don't care....

Or when I mix up days of the week and frantically get out of bed because I have to get ready for my 8am class that is actually not for two more days...

Or when I manage to loose my third debit card within the year and yet he still lets me take his to go get something I really think I need.

Or when some crazy member of my family does yet another crazy thing (crazy being overused to encompass mental, physical and emotional states) and I get a phone call about it...

He seems to put up with quite a bit, so I can't really blame him as he rolls his eyes while I'm looking for my phone which turns out to be in my pocket.

Popular Posts