wanna play catch...

up?
because I suppose I have a lot to catch up on.
Fourth of July
the biggest thing I think I have taken upon myself in who knows how long...
and the surprise I still am dying to know details about.

Fourth of July was great!

we went on a road trip with some friends from work down to Vegas (maybe Gabe and I are weird, but we still hang out with our single friends... whatevs)
it was a blast. we stayed with our friend Cy's family and it was fantastic. he has brothers and so it reminded me a lot of being at home in a sense. Cy also has this adorable nephew named Kaleo who I had way too much fun with. It is possible his family was concerned I would put him in my suitcase and take him home. It might have been a valid concern.
We ate tons of delicious food, watched fireworks and went shopping. I loved it all. I didn't even mind the 112 degree weather as much as I thought I would, definitely a holiday to remember.
Mostly I enjoyed spending time with the husband and friends away from work and everything else here.


Benefit Concert
I am loving planning this concert and I am soo grateful for all of the people helping out. I am excited to see the final product, I am so busy that I think it is leaking out my ears. I burnt a quesadilla tonight because I was so caught up in things. I hope this will exceed expectations. I will tell you all about it when I know more. get excited.

Surprise Time

Gabe is planning a trip for the anniversary. I am pretty ecstatic. It will be fun to get away just us for a few days.

Popular Posts