don't blink, don't close your eyes and most of all don't apologize...

I forgot how much music completes my life until today. I have been so busy I have hardly had time to listen to music. I never thought my life would be that hectic. After this afternoon I never want it to be again.

sometimes in life we have to make decisions between what is right and what is easy. it is only so cliche because it is ever apparent in almost everyone's life...

but in the end what is right is usually the easiest road all along. I am a big believer in taking responsibility for one's actions. Maybe because most people do not or maybe because I have found that taking responsibility for what I choose to do has been the easiest way for me to correct my faults. Either way, they are choices you must face consequences to.

And if a decision is the right one, the one you truly feel conviction for (I am not talking about what shirt to wear or whether you should choose chicken or fish) then even if it is difficult you can stand by it knowing that you made the decision with the best of your judgement and abilities.

I recently decided to speak up where no one else would, to say something to someone's face instead of behind their backs. It was difficult, people are angry, and I think that some relationships have been changed for good.

I would be lying to say I don't care but truth; I wouldn't take it back. I would do it again. But that doesn't make the hurt any more dull. It doesn't make my life any easier and I once again learned the difficult lesson that we cannot change others.

The one thing I have solace in about all of this is that it was my choice, one that was well thought out and one that I will never regret no matter what the outcome.

... It's me whose got the demons to wrestle now.

(if you notice lyrics its Sherwood. enjoy)

Popular Posts