Friday, February 18, 2011

Valentine's Day/ Our 6 month Anniversary

So... The other day I was too busy having a pity party for myself to tell you how amazing Valentine's Day was.
For starters, I hate Valentine's Day... I think it started when I was in first grade and I stapled THROUGH my thumb trying to hang up my heart and then this boy in my class took all my candy and when I told the teacher he said I was lying I was just too ugly to get any candy.
Pretty traumatic for a 6-year-old.

Anyways, my husband who is all too accommodating to my quirks decided we could celebrate our 6 month anniversary instead. So... I made him 6 gifts and gave them to 6 friends, in turn I had him deliver them each a valentine in exchange for his gifts. I failed to take into account how insane Mondays are for us and he ended up having to scramble to make sure he got each gift. But, he had a lot of fun and I loved it.

When we got home he started dinner and then ran to the store...
To get my 6 month gift :)

Oh, how I love that man