Friday, November 12, 2010

This is going to be random...

I am starting a new job Monday. I will now be a secretary in a building on campus.

I am usually the adventurous type. I love starting a new semester because... its new! I love trying new items at restaurants and I am usually up for any challenge.

But...
I am scared to death of this new job. Maybe its because of how quickly it all came about (on Wednesday I had a professor suggest I apply for this job, I had an interview that day and an hour later they called me to say I was hired). Maybe it's because I have worked at the same on campus job since my second semester at BYU and maybe there is no real reason behind it except sometimes I am a big chicken.

It's a great opportunity, pays a little better and best of all I get to do homework in my downtime, which will be SO nice next semester when I am taking 16+ credits.

So why does it seem like there is a rock in my stomach? Who knows...