Saturday, September 25, 2010

Life Update...

so here's a quick update on my life... and i suppose a reason of sorts as to why i havent been blogging...

1. I was accepted to my major (theraputic recration) whoot whoo! ... although I am confused as to why I will be graduating from the Marriot School of Business when I am doing a recreational management and youth leadership major i am more than ok with it...

2. I have an internship this fall... the actual time i will be spending down in St. George at my internship is 3 days... 3 days of tons of health care testing free of charge at the Huntsman World Senior Games.. I am pretty stoked to go and work with senior citizens from all over the world for a few days :) but the time i dont really enjoy is all the research and training involved before and after I go down there...

3. married life is great. i love my husband and every chance i get to see him. i know this sounds incredibly cheesy but i miss him when he goes to class. haha. that being said marriage is soo frustrating sometimes! i am glad i dont have to do it alone though :) Gabe and I are figuring this thing out together

4. my momma is coming to visit me and i am excited

5. i know i know... i need to post wedding pictures... i'll try to do that soon
promise.

6. Heavenly Father is amazing. and i forget that sometimes in my life. i go along and think 'wow, i am awesome!' ha! not even true. i am so grateful for the love and kindness my father in Heaven has shown to me, especially throughout this past year. there have been quite a few times that i have wanted to give in and give up but the strength of the Lord has carried me through. i love that

7. my letter to the editor did get published... it also got butchered by the editor long story short i have learned a few lessons: never to write into the daily universe, just because a person holds a position doesnt mean they are qualified to