my playlist tonight...

tonight i came to a well known but forgotten conclusion, which is this: i am in love
with music. its true. and the man who comes along and is able to surpass that... well i suppose that is what my real life fairy tale will consist of. and until then i will have nights like this one, where as the more i listen the further i fall. tonight's love goes to:
1. I Never Loved A Man (the way I love you) -Aretha Franklin
2. Whose Side Are You On? -Doubting Paris
3. I and Love and You - The Avett Brothers
4. Get Me Right -Dashboard Confessional
5. Respect - Aretha Franklin
6. You Wait for Rain - Kyler England
7. My Pretty Eyes - Rediscover
8. Chicago - Sufjan Stevens
9. Beethoven's Fifth Gold Digger- A and D mashup
10. Angel Flying Too Close to the Ground - Willie Nelson
11. Wannabe - The Spice Girls
12. I Won't - Colbie Caillat
13. So He Won't Break - The Black Keys
14. Chasing the Daylight - Phillip Larue
15. We Are Broken -Paramore

thank you music world. i needed you to get me through the hours of this day

Popular Posts