i am finally moved into my new apartment! not that there was much to move in the first place, i was moving in as a girl was moving out and it was oh so funny when she calls me to say "you can move the rest of your stuff in, don't worry about my things still there" and i respond "oh thanks, but that is all of my stuff" she replies with an awkward "oh"
i guess i'm still in missionary mode, most of my things fit into two suitcases... its interesting how much things can change after a few months of being gone. people change... i wonder what two years will have done.
i'm so excited to be going to school with my girls Adri and Erica or to get an awesome job and do some night school. either way this fall is full of possibilities.

good news: you walked out of my life, but i'm still living it up

Popular Posts