following strangers with saws into the woods....

friday night i got into provo around 10:30p a friend was supposed to stop by and say hi to me but in between her coming over and me getting home i was kidnapped and dragged out to the middle of nowhere to cut down a tree. well... to be a little less dramatic my roommate and i went with some of one of her friends and a bunch of friends he has to cut down a christmas tree. but it wasnt of my free will that i went. anyways while were walking in the woods to cut this tree down i mentioned to my roommate that we were going into the woods with people we dont know at all really who have saws. and it was dark outside. i was glad i had pepper spray on my key chain... until i realized i didnt have it with me. we made it out alive and unscathed... the guys turned out to be pretty chill. but it makes me wonder how often we put ourselves in potentially dangerous situations without even realizing it. and how much we should trust our selves in these situations....

Popular Posts